This model-Tactical Weapon Light LED Flashlight with Red Aiming Laser,
AND IS FOR THE HELLCAT
The TLR-6 is designed to securely attach to a variety of subcompact handguns from the following manufacturers: GLOCK®, Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield™, KAHR® ARMS, SIG SAUER®, Kimber®, Springfield Armory®, COLT®, Remington® and Para USA. Rail-mounted 1911 models also available.
Use this light or light/laser combination to allow for easy identification of potential threats before taking action. Available with or without the red aiming laser.
- Click here for Data Sheet
- Contoured housing securely attaches to weapon. Choose your model based on your particular weapon - see TLR-6 Compatibility List under DOCUMENTATION
- 100 lumens; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Available with or without a red aiming laser for long-range targeting. Models with laser have three modes: LED only, LED/laser combo, and laser only
- Push-button switch on both sides for easy operation for right or left-handed shooters
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- The TLR-6 Universal Kit includes one Light/Laser module and 6 housings for use with various subcompact handgun models
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; 1m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.20” (5.59 cm) - 2.97” (7.54 cm) depending on model
- Weight with batteries: 1.12 oz. (32 grams) - 1.27 oz. (36 grams) depending on model
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. M&P Shield™, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, & KAHR®, Ruger® are registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson, Glock, Inc., Sig Sauer, Colt, Ruger, KIMBER, IP LLC & Saeilo Enterprises, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from Smith & Wesson®, GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, KIMBER®, Colt®, Ruger®, KAHR® Arms or Saeilo Enterprises, Inc.